Conversations with myself #1

(WARNING: Explicit lanuage follows.)



- I know all these clever writing tips and tricks to better my writing -

- So why not use them?

- I - they - it just - I don't fucking know!

- Oy. Language.

- Fuck you. Like you never sully your French.

- Fuck I do.

- Eeeh - YES you do!

- No, I don't. Fuck you.

- Fuck yourself.

- Technically -

- Shut up.

- You started it.

- And YOU'RE supposed to be helping me!

- Says who?

- Physics.

- Because I'm in your brain?

*snaps fingers*

- Bingo.

- That's dumb.

- Don't call me dumb.

- The don't BE dumb.

- This conversation is getting tedious.

- You only think that because I'M winning.

- Yeah. Because it's a competition right.

- I never said -

- You ALWAYS have to be right, don't you?

- No-o, I don't, I just -

- Because you're so FUCKING clever.

- It's not that, it's just -

- Well, fucking USE that cleverness then! Let's write!

- But -

- The only butts in this story will be the naked butts of the characters and their love-interest. So. Now. GET.

- But -

- FUCK buts! NAKED butts!

- You said "butts."

- Fuck yeah I did.

*sniggers*

- Oh, shut up.

*sniggers some more*

*resisting a smile*

- Will you stop it?

*sniggers uncontrollably*

*also sniggering*

*chortling*
- Naked butts.

*chortling loudly*

- Hell yeah.

- Let's bring in some butts.

- Butts! And some muscled, sexy guys.

- But CAPABLE ones.

*sniggers stupidly*

- Capable you say?

*leering*

- Oh, shut up.

- The hell I will.

*grinning menacingly*

- Let's go get some butts!





Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Nyheter i fleng, pluss en tekst

Conversations With My Inner Critic #1

"Hva skjer'a?"