Tidbits #2



Currently reading: 

Like, like, like.

I've read - 76 pages, and I love it. The story has barely begun to unravel, an already I feel a little anxious of learning Eleanor's story.

Awkward, funny, and mildly nerve-wrecking, I'd say.












Recently finished reading: 

After a lot of intial ranting (I had a bad time with the first 200 pages...) , I'm glad to say that this book finally managed to capture me.


If it hadn't been for the fact that at least ten of my favorite writers have praised this book to the skies, I wouldn't have stuck  with it for so long.



I miss a clearer setting in the intro, something to really connect the reader to the MCs. It took more than half the book before I actually began to care about all the pain the characters are subjected to.



After that , though, it gets pretty good, so if you aren't a picky old cynic like me, you'll probably enjoy it from the start.




Currently listening to:





Currently watching:





Current wordcount on The Great And Wonderful Novel:

22 644/ 80 000 words

Kommentarer

Legg inn en kommentar

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Nyheter i fleng, pluss en tekst

Conversations With My Inner Critic #1

"Hva skjer'a?"